Flat bottom steel silos are designed according to the specifications and standards given below:
- Dynamic analysis of the silo structural system is done according to the seismic and soil conditions of the area which the silos will be installed
- Snow load is calculated according to conditions of the area which the silos will be installed.
- Wind load is calculated according to the height of the silo especially for the empty case of silo.
- Static and dynamical analysis of the silo is done for the case of 25°C temperature change
- Static and dynamical analysis of the silo is done according to the vertical and horizontal load of grain
- After the designing with CAD-CAM programs, the silos are manufactured with CNC controlled machines, quality control is done by the quality control department.
Flat bottom type grain storage steel silos in different sizes are available from Ø1.83 meters up to Ø32.00 meters (diameter), according to the storage capacity required by the customer (from 5m³ to 25.000 m³ of wheat or other kind of cereals).